Written by Administrator
MuscleMagFitness is proud to feature NPC Figure Competitor Heather Jones in this month’s Spotlight on Fitness.
About Figure Competitor Heather Jones
- Heather Jones Residence: Waipahu, HI
- Heather Jones Height: 5 ’6
- Heather Jones Off season weight: 140 lbs.
- Heather Jones Competition weight: 118 lbs.
- Heather Jones Birth Date: May 17th
- Heather Jones Favorite Body Part: Glutes
- Heather Jones Favorite Exercise: Lateral Raises
- Heather Jones Hobbies: Working out and spending time with her son
- Heather Jones Occupation: Fitness Consultant/Fitness Model/Massage Therapist
Heather Jones Competition History
- 2009 NPC Tournament of Champions – Overall Masters Womens Figure (35+)
- 2009 NPC Tournament of Champions – 1st place B Class (35+ Masters Division)
- 2009 NPC Tournament of Champions – 2nd place Figure C Class
- 2008 IFBB Amateur Arnold Classic
- 2008 NPC National Championships, Atlanta GA – 12th place, D class
- 2007 Hawaiian Islands – 2nd place medium class
- 2006 NPC USA Championship – 16th, E Class
- 2005 NPC Paradise Cup –1st place tall Class
- 2005 NPC Excaliber – 5th place C Class
Heather Jones Workout Plan/Split Routine
- Day 1 – Back
- Day 2 – Chest
- Day 3 – Shoulders
- Day 4 – Arms
- Day 5 – Hamstrings
- Day 6 – Quads
- Abs 3 – 4 days a week & 45 minutes cardio a day.
Heather Jones Future Competition and Fitness Goals
- Place in the top five in the 2010 Figure Nationals